Introducing Black Flamingo, a durable, lightweight, finely detailed chair that raises the standard for luxury space-saving furniture. Designed by Paolo Cardini & Peter Yeadon for Clear Carbon Interiors, this high-performance product evokes the exotic elegance of a black flamingo, with its winged body and slender folding legs. The chair is made with unique carbon fiber technology that is designed to excel in every environment. Ideal for yachts, terraces and outdoor spaces, the beauty of the design is exquisitely matched by its high performance.
- A compelling aesthetic that exemplifies performance and prowess
- Crafted out of enduring materials that require no maintenance
- Elegant and inimitable, yet light and comfortable
- Effortless folding and nesting for easy relocation or stowage
- Customizable and luxurious, with exclusive finishes
ABOUT PAOLO CARDINI & PETER YEADON
Paolo Cardini and Peter Yeadon met at the Rhode Island School of Design, where they are professors in the Department of Industrial Design. Each is an award-winning designer who has been broadly published and exhibited, and Black Flamingo is their very first collaboration.
ABOUT CLEAR CARBON INTERIORS
Clear Carbon Interiors (CCI) creates high end carbon fiber furniture for interior and exterior environments. Their custom carbon fiber furniture and fixtures can be found on some of the world’s most luxurious yachts. CCI is a division of Clear Carbon and Components, Inc., in Bristol, RI.